Care and Support Workers Organise! (CaSWO!) is a group of care and support workers who are campaigning for social support services which are fit for purpose for care workers and those they support. About us >>
- Petition to reinstate free parking for care workers in Waltham Forest
- Press statement: Government white paper on social care
- Press statement: Sage Nursing Home strikers victory!
GET CAMPAIGN UPDATES
- Social Care Workers deserve decent pay! We demand at least £15 an hour with holiday pay based on normal wages and pension parity with public sector workers.
- Fair Contracts for Social Care Workers! Contracts of employment, including minimum hours to be led by the needs of workers and those in receipt of care and support.
- Full sick pay for all Social Care Workers! Occupational sick pay for all, including full pay protection for any absence arising from COVID-19.
- Health & safety at work! Safe workplaces with genuine support for every aspect of workers’ health and wellbeing.
- Full Acknowledgement of our keyworkers rights! Care and support workers should be entitled to benefits including access to Keyworker housing and eligibility for Low Cost Home Ownership Schemes.
- Trade Union recognition for all care and support workers! Trade union access to all social care workplaces and the right to full union recognition.
- Sectoral collective bargaining rights for care and support workers! Mandatory sectoral collective bargaining relevant to all governmental and devolved jurisdictions across the UK.
- Democratising Social Care! Social Care to be brought into democratic public ownership, guided by co-production of workers, disabled people and those in receipt of support.